A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ena Andrews:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ena Andrews is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ena Andrews, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Andrews graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Andrews has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
- All Children's Hospital
- Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ena Michelle Andrews MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Ena M. Andrews practice?
- Dr. Ena Andrews has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ena Andrews practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Saint Petersburg, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Brandon, FL and Tampa, FL.
See Saint Petersburg Neurologists.