A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Enes Kanlic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Enes Kanlic is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kanlic
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kanlic Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kanlic graduated from University Of Belgrade.
Dr. Kanlic has 6 hospital affiliations:
- R. E. Thomason General Hospital
- Umc El Paso
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Enes M Kanlic MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Enes M. Kanlic practice?
- Dr. Enes Kanlic has 1 office location.
Dr. Enes Kanlic practices Orthopaedic Surgery near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Surgeons.