A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Enrique Valdivia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Enrique Valdivia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Enrique Valdivia, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Valdivia graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima.
Dr. Valdivia has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Enrique A Valdivia MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Enrique A. Valdivia practice?
- Dr. Enrique Valdivia has 3 office locations.
Dr. Enrique Valdivia practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ.
See Glendale Internists and Glendale Gastroenterologists.