A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Enrique Valdivia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Enrique Valdivia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Valdivia
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Valdivia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Enrique Valdivia, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Valdivia graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima.
Dr. Valdivia has 10 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- St Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Enrique Arturo Valdivia MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Enrique A. Valdivia practice?
- Dr. Enrique Valdivia has 1 office location.
Dr. Enrique Valdivia practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Glendale, AZ.
See Glendale Internists and Glendale Gastroenterologists.