Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eric Kaplan
Dr. Eric Kaplan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bellflower, CA. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Kaplan is affiliated with PIH Health Hospital-Downey, Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center and Anaheim Memorial Medical Center. Dr. Kaplan has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Eric Kaplan has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Eric Kaplan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bellflower, CA.
Dr. Hyuk Lee
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Obstetrics, Gynecology
Bellflower, CA 0.06 mi46
Dr. Jesusa Romero
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Bellflower, CA 0.06 mi47
Dr. Myron Reiff
Family Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Bellflower, CA 0.14 mi42