A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Collins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Collins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Collins
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Collins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Collins, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry, Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Collins graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Collins has 13 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric David Collins MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric D. Collins practice?
- Dr. Eric Collins has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Collins practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine near New Canaan, CT.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See New Canaan Psychiatrists.