A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Collins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Collins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Collins, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry, Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
Education & Awards
Dr. Collins graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Collins has 13 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric David Collins MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric D. Collins practice?
- Dr. Eric Collins has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Collins practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.