A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Bush:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Bush is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Bush, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bush graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Bush has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Frederick Memorial Hospital
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- Georgetown University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Graham Bush MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric G. Bush practice?
- Dr. Eric Bush has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Bush practices Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Frederick, MD.
See Frederick Internists and Frederick Hospice & Palliative Specialists.