A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Smith is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Smith, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Preventive Medicine
- Smoking Cessation
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Smith has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- South Miami Hospital Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Smith accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 11 plans
- JMH Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 22 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eric S. Smith practice?
Dr. Eric Smith practices Family Medicine near Miami, FL.
See Miami Family Physicians.