A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Smith is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Smith, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
- Smoking Cessation
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Smith has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital
- South Miami Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric S Smith MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric S. Smith practice?
- Dr. Eric Smith has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Smith practices Family Medicine near Miami, FL.
See Miami Primary Care Doctors.