Family Physicians

10095 N Kendall Dr
Suite 102
Miami, FL 33176
305-595-5455
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  too many patients/too little time  |  show details
Jul 11th, 2014

ALL HERE/doctors/nurses etc/are caring individuals/with overwhelming work loads/hardly ever get to see a doctor/nurses handle everything most of time/paper work lost etc/if you go here stay on top of things yourself/

|  show details
Nov 8th, 2011

The staff is not the best in the world. The gentlemen when you pay and get ready to leave has a horrible attitude. Everytime I go he is the same. Rest of the staff is nice.

|  show details
Jul 7th, 2011

The physicians and nurse practitioners are excellent. Support personnel, with some exceptions, exhibit an uncaring, unprofessional attitude. This is curable.

|  Some staff may be a nightmare  |  show details
Apr 18th, 2011

Dr. Smith and other doctors and NP associated with him are very good. The problem seems to be the totally out of control staff, which may have to do with the number of patients they have. You call for anything and it takes days to get back to you, they put you on hold, they send you to voicemail. When you complain, they just get nastier. After one of those terrible episodes of calls, followups, and nothing done, I have decided to start looking for another practitioner who takes better care of his patients.

|  To a wonderful Doctor (GOD BLESS)  |  show details
by Mrs. Houston on Oct 20th, 2010

I sometimes have to wait a long time but it's is all worth the wait because Dr. Eric Smith is a excellent Doctor, I switch my parents FP to Doctor Smith and I have recommend him to just about all of my family.

|  You will wait.  |  show details
May 3rd, 2010

I wait at least thirty minutes after my appointment time whenever I go to this doctor. The office staff is very poor and unprofessional. I like Doctor Smith but I feel he needs to get his house in order.

|  HORRIBLE  |  show details
Apr 29th, 2010

Too many patients

|  Alex f.  |  show details
by Alexander Farvet on Nov 8th, 2009

This doctor in my own opinion is not professional. Not recommended