A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erica Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erica Phillips is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from Columbia University, New York. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Phillips has 8 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erica Phillips MD and MS is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Erica Phillips practice?
- Dr. Erica Phillips has 3 office locations.
Dr. Erica Phillips practices Internal Medicine near Astoria, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Astoria Internists.