Dr. Erik Goluboff Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Erik Goluboff?

Hysterectomy

Hysterectomy

Have you seen Dr. Erik Goluboff?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 13th, 2016

Excellent Medical Treatment

I recently had bladder surgery to remove malignant tumors. Dr. Goluboff was the surgeon. I found him to be polite, courteous, extremely competent, and always taking time to explain exactly what would be done. He also has a good bedside manner and in addition has an excellent staff to back him up. My surgery was postponed due to overbooking by the hospital and Dr. Goluboff came in on his day off to do my surgery rather than postpone it again. A week later I had a follow-up visit that he provided. He is one of best doctors I have ever had. I would recommend him to all who need a urology/oncology surgeon.

April 8th, 2016

Dr. Erik Goluboff is a great Doctor & Surgeon.

Dr Erik Goluboff performed successful bladder surgery at Beth Israel at Union Square. He is an excellent Doctor in every way that counts. He explained well and even answered Email questions. His office stepped up when there was a problem with my catheter and was always respectful in giving care. I highly Recommend Dr. Erik Goluboff and his staff for the highest quality care.

November 10th, 2015

my mother was treated very poorly by this so called Doctor. She is 82 years of age and I could not attend the appointment with her because it was a last minute appointment as she has been very uncomfortable by her procedure. Instead of taking the time to hear her concerns he just blew her off and said that is just normal. His bed side manner stunk according to my mother and I believe her.

August 24th, 2015

Great surgeon!

Dr. Goluboff is an excellent doctor. He provided an accurate diagnosis, appropriate treatment, and was always available to answer questions. He performed major surgery which I recovered from quickly and painlessly.

March 24th, 2014

Highly competent, modest, compassionate.

If you need urologic surgery Dr. Goluboff and his team bring expertise and sympathy to your aid. They are well informed, up on the latest developments in diagnosis and treatment and do everything medically possible to bring about a cure and relieve suffering. After surgery Dr. Goluboff answers questions patiently, making certain you have all the information you need. His office is some distance from where I live. Definitely worth the trip!

January 24th, 2014

He Seems Pretty Good To Me

I have been seeing Dr. Goluboff for several years. He is somewhat nerdy but my take is that he is very smart and knows his stuff. His bedside manner could be better. He tends to be rushed and at times he has been very short with me which made me feel uncomfortable. I think he has improved somewhat in the past 2 or 3 years in terms of taking a few more moments to listen and answer questions and he is possibly taking heed of some of the negative feedback he has received.

September 12th, 2012

Worst Urologist in New York

The lack of care (except as to whether or not you paid at the desk) coupled with his horrible bedside manner makes for a truly awful experience. His staff were rude and he could care less what your problem was. You are another piece of meat to him. Just a billable patient. Stay as far away as you can from this guy. If you choose to see him, don't say you weren't warned.

July 16th, 2012

He does not care about the results.

I needed an operation. He would not help me and I was mutilated by the doctor he recommended. He looks good on paper but you should not see him.

February 13th, 2012

Mr Goluboff didn't give me the time of the day. I was the last patient of the day and when I had told him about my prostate gland infection that I have had treated without no luck he straight up told me that he couldn't help me. He didn't care about of how big of a problem it was for me and I basically had to ask him to prescribe me antibiotics. That for the record didn't work either. Do not go to him!

May 17th, 2017