A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erin O'Sullivan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erin O'Sullivan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erin O'Sullivan, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Sullivan graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. O'Sullivan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erin Ann O'Sullivan MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Erin A. O'Sullivan practice?
- Dr. Erin O'Sullivan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Erin O'Sullivan practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ.
See Phoenix Obstetricians & Gynecologists.