A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raul Sosa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raul Sosa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raul Sosa, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Adrenal Surgery (Adrenalectomy)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Kidney Stones (Nephrocalcinosis)
- Kidney Stones (Ureteral Calculi)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Laser Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Ureter Cancer
- Ureteral Obstruction
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Sosa graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Sosa has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raul Sosa FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Raul Sosa practice?
- Dr. Raul Sosa has 1 office location.
Dr. Raul Sosa practices Urology near New York, NY.
See New York Urologists.