A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raul Sosa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raul Sosa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sosa
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Sosa Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raul Sosa, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 25 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Adrenal Surgery (Adrenalectomy)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Kidney Stones (Nephrocalcinosis)
- Kidney Stones (Ureteral Calculi)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Laser Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Ureter Cancer
- Ureteral Obstruction
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Sosa graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Sosa has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raul Sosa FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Raul Sosa practice?
- Dr. Raul Sosa has 1 office location.
Dr. Raul Sosa practices Urology near New York, NY.
See New York Urologists.