A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ernesto Seldman is Excellent. Dr. Seldman has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ernesto Seldman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Seldman graduated from Universidad Catolica De Cordoba.More Education & Awards
Dr. Seldman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- New York Hospital Medical Center of Queens
- Mt Sinai Hosp Queens
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Seldman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 34 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 10 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ernesto Seldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ernesto D. Seldman practice?
Dr. Ernesto Seldman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Elmhurst, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Forest Hills, NY and Flushing, NY.
See Elmhurst Orthopedic Surgeons.