A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernesto Seldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ernesto Seldman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seldman
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Seldman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ernesto Seldman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Physical Therapy Modalities
Education & Awards
Dr. Seldman graduated from Universidad Catolica De Cordoba.
Dr. Seldman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- Mount Sinai Hospital of Queens
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ernesto Daniel Seldman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ernesto D. Seldman practice?
- Dr. Ernesto Seldman has 1 office location.
Dr. Ernesto Seldman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Elmhurst, NY.
See Elmhurst Surgeons.