A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernesto Seldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ernesto Seldman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ernesto Seldman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Physical Therapy Modalities
Education & Awards
Dr. Seldman graduated from Universidad Catolica De Cordoba.
Dr. Seldman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- Mount Sinai Hospital of Queens
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ernesto Daniel Seldman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ernesto D. Seldman practice?
- Dr. Ernesto Seldman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ernesto Seldman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Elmhurst, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Great Neck, NY.
See Elmhurst Orthopedic Surgeons.