A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernesto Seldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ernesto Seldman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ernesto Seldman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Seldman graduated from Universidad Catolica De Cordoba.More Education & Awards
Dr. Seldman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- Mount Sinai Hospital of Queens
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Seldman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 34 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 10 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Evercare - 8 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ernesto D. Seldman practice?
Dr. Ernesto Seldman practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Elmhurst, NY.
See Elmhurst Surgeons.