A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erol Ulker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erol Ulker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Ulker graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ulker has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- St Barnabas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erol E Ulker MD is a male Urologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Erol E. Ulker practice?
- Dr. Erol Ulker has 12 office locations.
Dr. Erol Ulker practices Urology near Belleville, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Verona, NJ and Newark, NJ.
See Belleville Urologists.