Dr. Erol Yoldas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Erol Yoldas?

Never fixed the problem

Posted on May 11th, 2017

H is arrogance got in the way of ever actually finding where the problem is coming from

I MADE THE RIGHT CHOICE

Posted on February 23rd, 2017

My entire experience with Doctor Yoldas and his staff has been exceptional. I was referred by a former Chief of Staff at Broward General Hospital who had been operated on by Doctor Yoldas. This Doctor could have had anyone in the Country operate and he chose Dr. Yoldas. His recommendation was a life saver, I was correctly diagnosed and despite another Doctor thinking surgery he said it was not required. I am happy to say 5 weeks later after intensive physical therapy I am walking and riding a bike. The Woman in the office are always there to help and make me smile every time I walk in. Thanks to Dr. Yoldas and his staff I got through my ordeal quickly and pleasantly.

DIFFICULT ACCESS

Posted on January 17th, 2017

ONCE YOU SEE THE DOCTOR YOU BETTER NOT HAVE ANY ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS. HE IS EXTREMELY BUSY AND DIFFICULT TO GET A HOLD OF AFTER YOU HAVE SEEN HIM.

Posted on August 25th, 2016

From the front desk to the back office including the surgery location and staff was amazing! Dr. Yoldas is definitely a blessing and I would recommend him to everyone. I have never seen a caring and loving physician consistently.

ACL surgery that went awry

Posted on July 31st, 2016

Posted on May 23rd, 2016

Great doctor. Explains everything in words that are understandable. Staff very attentive. Wait time reasonable.

Posted on May 4th, 2016

Without a doubt the very best Surgeon in this part of the country!

Excellent sergion

Posted on April 20th, 2016

This man is a magician with a knife. Kind, professional, and shows genuine concern for my well being.

Stay away

Posted on January 10th, 2016

Dr. Yoldas is not the issue, it is his staff. They lost my complete file and never called me back for 3 days, I had to schedule surgery but no file!! On the 4 day I called and the stated that they still did not find it and Laughed!! Then told me to go ahead and schedule surgery anyway. Really!!! You can not get to speak to doctor to let him know that he needs to clean house, especially Alex who schedules surgery. Find a doctor and staff that cares.

The best doctor in south Florida!

Posted on July 25th, 2015

The best doctor in south Florida! I wish all my doctors were as good as he is.

Do not trust this surgeon!

Posted on May 5th, 2015

My total knee replacement surgery was done improperly and I need to have a revision performed by another surgeon. Problems after surgery with Dr. Yoldas were ignored by Dr. Yoldas and he would not take x-Rays to determine cause. His disinterest and neglect have caused me pain and harm. The knee was not aligned properly, is unstable and the leg is now bowed. I have rehabbed the knee religiously. After 13 weeks since surgery I cannot walk a block due to pain and instability. I warn anyone who plans to have surgery with this doctor to run as fast as possible in the opposite direction.

Yikes! WATCH OUT!

Posted on January 19th, 2015

Erol Yoldas read my MRI report on my shoulder and looking at the MRI imagery said " You see this area here, your rotator cuff has to be re-attached and will require surgery. This will not ever get better without surgery." He was adamant and wanted me to sing up for surgery right then. So I got a second opinion.... the other doctor said: "The report says nothing about any tearing. I do not see any at all. You do have quite a bit of inflammation. So I recommend physical therapy and perhaps a cortisone shot. If that fails, we'll talk about other options." The physical therapist did not feel I had a tear. Three weeks into phicical therapy, I felt relief. It is now six months later. I have never stopped working as a paperhanger. I am now swimming three days a week: fifty laps, freestyle, breast stroke and backstroke. (I don't do butterfly, I can but I am not good at it.) aI am also thinking about boxing. Sadly, I really believe Erol Yoldas was just trying to make money doing unnecessary surgery. I believe he is a lier. I am so glad I got a second opinion. DO NOT GO TO HIM!