A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Esther Gwinnell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Esther Gwinnell is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gwinnell
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gwinnell Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Esther Gwinnell, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gwinnell graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Esther Maria Gwinnell MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Esther M. Gwinnell practice?
- Dr. Esther Gwinnell has 1 office location.
Dr. Esther Gwinnell practices Psychiatry near Portland, OR.
See Portland Psychiatrists.