A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Esther Schmuel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Esther Schmuel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Esther Schmuel, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Schmuel graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Schmuel has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Miller Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Esther Schmuel MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Esther Schmuel practice?
- Dr. Esther Schmuel has 8 office locations.
Dr. Esther Schmuel practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA and Whittier, CA.
See Torrance Obstetricians & Gynecologists.