Dr. Eti Gursel MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery, Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eti Gursel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eti Gursel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eti Gursel, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gursel graduated from Istanbul Universitesi, Cerrahpasa.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gursel has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gursel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eti Gursel practice?
Dr. Eti Gursel practices Plastic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery, Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI.
See Detroit Plastic Surgeons, Detroit Orthopedic Surgeons, and Detroit Surgeons.