A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Borkan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Borkan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Borkan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adolescent Psychiatry
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Borkan graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Borkan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene Lester Borkan MD is a male Pediatrician, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Eugene L. Borkan practice?
- Dr. Eugene Borkan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eugene Borkan practices Pediatrics, Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Vancouver, WA.
See Portland Pediatricians and Portland Psychiatrists.