Dr. Eugene Lind Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eugene Lind?

Office Manager - Awful...what a Nightmare!!

Posted on November 30th, 2015

I just cancelled my dad's surgery with Dr. Lind, I rather go to a non participating provider and pay out of pocket. The woman running the office is unbearable, unprofessional, rude, obnoxious and disrespectful! She is a menace to his practice and has violated the Hippa policy. This woman cannot be spoken to, she doesn't not follow protocol or procedure. She scheduled my dad for surgery without requesting clearance from his primary. She was insulted when I inquired and told me she did not care what medication he was on and that she did not have to require clearance. I will never take my dad there again, she is very abusive and a bully. I hope Dr. Lind can see this and correct this problem or he will continue to lose patients.

Prostate Cancer

Posted on January 16th, 2015

Very knowledgeable. Knew my diagnosis and best treatment before I did. Very impressed.

Former Patient

Posted on July 18th, 2013

Dr Lind's wife, who is the office manager is rude and vengeful. She can make you office visit a NIGHTMARE! I don't use Dr Lind anymore because she chose victimize me once too often. I would DEFINITELY NOT RECOMMEND going there unless you are into abuse!!!

Great and knowledgeable doctor

Posted on August 31st, 2012

I visited doctor to get my vasectomy procedure done and this was my first visit. The doctor was very helpful and gave me all the information on the procedure and persuaded me to think over this again even though I thought that I had enough information and read about it online. The overall experience was great and this was one of the first doctor who I felt was more concerned about his patient than making money.

Posted on October 26th, 2016