I'm forever grateful to this wonderful doctor. show details I'm forever grateful to this wonderful doctor.
by Anna on Nov 11th, 2015

I will forever be grateful to her for getting me to 35 weeks and 1 day with my triplets and my bicornuate uterus. She never sugar coat anything. She was honest and open with me regarding my complaints about my symptoms. When my aches and pains started, she was so honest she simply said, "it's going to get worse" but she reassured me that it will be worth it when I have healthy triplets. She was always there when I needed her. She checked on me often while in the hospital for bedrest and made sure she was the one who delivered. I well always remember her and encourage my 3 little girls to strive for perfection add she does.

Horrible bedside manner show details Horrible bedside manner
by Miscarriage 4/14/15 on Apr 14th, 2015

She was the on call DR at banner Estrella when I was taken there by ambulance for excessive bleeding and pain. She was rude didn't care to listen to my concerns, and talked to me like I was stupid and wasting her time. She is an OB/GYN doctor I will never see again or refer anybody too. She may have the knowledge of a good doctor but her bedside manner and people skills are garbage!!!!!!!!

Patient show details Patient
by Laura on Apr 24th, 2013

Wonderful Doctor, very knowledgable and willing to help. Kind heart and sincerely is concerned and wants to help her patients.