Flory Aguilar Is this you?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 2 Ratings with 1 Comment

March 8th, 2011

Excellent Primary Physician with Great Bedside Manner

Dr. Flory Aguilar is the most caring doctor I've had. She has always taken the time to listen to me no matter how long it takes / if I was seeing her for 1 issue or 5, she never rushed me & spent as much time as needed until all my concerns were addressed. She is very thorough in her exam & recommendations for follow-up treatments or tests(she tries not to leave any stone unturned). I highly recommend her. Her office staff is "ok". There is 1 african-amercian nurse/physician's assistant who is a true delight - very pleasant. The other nurse (white with dirty-blonde hair/light brown hair) who mainly works at the front desk is not very pleasant, but is professional.

August 9th, 2014