August 27th, 2016
I have never met a doctor so patient with their patients. So understanding and caring towards the patient and their family. I wish he would come back to St Louis. I miss him so much. I was his first pt to have music induced epileptic seizures.

July 15th, 2016
Stay away from this doctor. He is arrogant and makes assessments without touching the patient or asking questions. Don't get fooled by his southern charm. Check the frequency with which he changes jobs and question why.

July 5th, 2015
He treated my daughter at Hershey Medical center. She has been seizure free for 18 months. He had so much patience with her, answering all of her questions, explaining all the little details, making her feel comfortable with her decisions. In my book, he is a saint.

February 26th, 2013
dr gilliam has saved my life. when i met dr gilliam, he made me feel at ease. i had brain surgery due to scar tissue. i've had epilepsy since i was about 10 yrs old. my seizures would be controlled with meds for a certain period of time, then boom, i had them again. now, after my surgery, 2 years ago, i've been seizure free. i thank you dr gilliam. i am going to miss you. i know geisinger hospital is losing one of the best.

August 4th, 2011
Barnes Jewish patient
Dr. Gilliam is a rare breed of MD that takes the time to get to know his patients and cares enough to go/think outside of the box to get results. When he left Barnes I honestly felt as though I was losing a friend. Thank you Dr. Gilliam for all your time.

March 2nd, 2011
Respiratory Therapist
He is an excellent doctor who helped me get rid my of sizures. I now have a normal life because of him. I was married and now have a four month old baby. I would not have that if he was not there for me. Wish he was back in St. Louis area. I was his first pt with musico genetic epileptic siezures.

September 9th, 2009
Dr.Gilliam
Best neurologist ever!!! I travel three hours to see him.

May 4th, 2009