Learn more about Dr. Frank Liggio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Liggio, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Pediatrician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Liggio
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Liggio Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Liggio, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Neck Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Liggio graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Liggio has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Community Medical Center
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank J Liggio MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Frank J. Liggio practice?
- Dr. Frank Liggio has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Liggio practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery near Millburn, NJ.
See Millburn Surgeons and Millburn Pediatric Surgeons.