A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Liggio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Liggio, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Liggio, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Neck Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Liggio graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Liggio has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Joseph Liggio MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Frank J. Liggio practice?
- Dr. Frank Liggio has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frank Liggio practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery near Millburn, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Summit, NJ.
See Millburn Surgeons and Millburn Pediatric Surgeons.