Dr. Fred Cushner MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 2nd, 2016
Thought I needed surgery.Dr Fred treated me without an operation.Knee feels great

November 26th, 2016
Dr. Cushner was extremely professional. The procedure included a micro test in my miniscus and a lateral release. I am 4 weeks out from surgery and I am back cycling and about 85%. I would recommend Dr. Cushner to my friends and family.

September 12th, 2016
Don't
Questionable judgment and ethics.

May 12th, 2016
Went to see Dr Cushner for my son's knee issues; however, when the Physicians Asst. came in and I told her I had knee issues, she told me that Dr. Cushner would answer any questions I had...Dr. Cushner went above and beyond to speak with me regarding my knee issues @ my son's appt., even reached in his pocket pulling out his cell phone to ease my fears by showing me previous knee replacement patients. Dr. Cushner's bedside manner and personality are AWESOME!

May 11th, 2016
Chairman, RLO Corporation
I live in South Carolina and had the good fortune of meeting Dr Cushner.He is a real Knee God. Excellent Skills And Warm Personality.My Real Life Experience is that he is Great

March 23rd, 2016
Dr. Cushner has helped me through 2 sports related ACL tears. He tends to propose a rather aggressive recovery schedule which surprised my PT who was more conservative. His manner can be very matter of fact and direct - which I liked. I did find he spent time with me when I needed it and answered all my questions. He was recommended by a friend and I have recommended him to several others.

October 8th, 2015
I saw Dr Cushner recently for a visit. I had a positive experience at his office. Staff was pleasant. Office is very busy, but I didn't have to wait a very long time to be seen. He diagnosed me and explained my condition and recommended therapy. I will definitely go back to see him for follow up

June 24th, 2015
a great physician

June 6th, 2015
After a misdiagnosis from another doctor, i was recommended to Dr Cushner by a neighbor. upon arriving at his office, i was treated with nothing other than compassion and respect by Dr Cushner and his staff. He was attentive and gave me multiple different paths of treatment when no particular course of action was obviously the best approach. he left surgery has a final option when other treatments failed. i am currently post recovery and in pt. I can expect nothing else but continued support by his staff as i continue to improve each week.

May 11th, 2015
I picked Dr C because of the nature of his practice.I wanted a doc who only does knees.My experience was qutie good.A busy office so I did need to wait a bit but well worth it.Diagnosis was correct, and tratment resolved my pain. I did not want surgery but it did relieve me of my symptoms. Highly reccomend this md

May 5th, 2015
I saw Dr. Cushner about 10 days ago. The experience was great. From booking the appointment to checking out at the end of my visit it was a smooth and pleasant visit. Moderate wait and wouldn't say I waited. I was told told to allow about 90 minutes & it didn't take that long. Completed forms, had X-rays placed in a room spoke to his Asst. She took a brief summary of my symptoms and then the doctor came in. He was pleasant, easy to talk to. Went over my X-rays and Asked if I had any questions. Went showed to the back area to schedule some tests. Staff was friendly and knowledgable about the insurance. I was called with my results which is great so I didn't have to use a personal day at my job. I would recommend anyone to Dr. Cushner who has knee pain. Great Orthopedic doctor.

April 28th, 2015
See Dr. Cushner "when you are in kneed!"
I value the care and attention I have recieved from Dr. Cushner. I was lucky to have seen him after a prior general orthopedist had referred me for what would have been an extensive surgery on my complicated knee history. Dr. Cushner assured me that with proper care I could avoid surgery and he was right. I did later need surgery on my other knee and everything went better than I could have expected. I especially was glad that I saw him because he specializes in only knees. I have referred family and friends to him that need d surgery and everyone has been pleased (including my very hard to please Mother). I have seen Dr. Cushner's reputation grow over the years as an expert on knees and it is very well deserved. Dr Cushner is really a friendly and attentive doctor. I have followed with him for years and I appreciate his clear explanations and his trustworthy staff.