A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Kozlowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Kozlowski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Kozlowski, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kozlowski graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Kozlowski has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Winchester Medical Center Inc
- Morgan Cty War Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Harold Kozlowski MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frederick H. Kozlowski practice?
- Dr. Frederick Kozlowski has 1 office location.
Dr. Frederick Kozlowski practices Internal Medicine near Winchester, VA.
See Winchester Internists.