A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Weiss, Urologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weiss
Overactive Bladder Patient Education Urge incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Weiss Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Weiss, MD, PHD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Ureter Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Weiss has 10 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Hal Weiss MD and PHD is a male Urologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Gary H. Weiss practice?
- Dr. Gary Weiss has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gary Weiss practices Urology near Garden City, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY and Manhasset, NY.
See Garden City Urologists.