A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Weiss, Urologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Weiss, MD, PHD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Ureter Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Weiss has 10 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Queens Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weiss accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 15 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gary H. Weiss practice?
Dr. Gary Weiss practices Urology near Garden City, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY.
See Garden City Urologists.