A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Klein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klein
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Klein Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Klein, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Nephrocalcinosis)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Sexual Dysfunction (Physiological)
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Klein has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Klein MD is a male Urologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. George Klein practice?
- Dr. George Klein has 1 office location.
Dr. George Klein practices Urology near New York, NY.
See New York Urologists.