A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Klein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klein
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Klein Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Klein, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Nephrocalcinosis)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Sexual Dysfunction (Physiological)
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Klein has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Klein MD is a male Urologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. George Klein practice?
- Dr. George Klein has 1 office location.
Dr. George Klein practices Urology near New York, NY.
See New York Urologists.