A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Klein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Klein, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- General Urology
- Kidney Stones Nephrocalcinosis
- Prostate Cancer Prostatic Neoplasm
- Prostate Surgery Prostatectomy
- Sexual Dysfunction Physiological
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Klein has 13 hospital affiliations:
- North General Hospital
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Klein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. George Klein practice?
Dr. George Klein practices Urology near New York, NY.
See New York Urologists.