Dr. George Sidhom Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. George Sidhom?

dont go to this liar

Posted on September 6th, 2017

he gets u where u have almost no pain then tells u your taking too much n cuts u in half,, then he promises u something and then denies he said anything

Poor Customer Service

Posted on April 7th, 2017

I waited 40 minutes to be called into a room, got BP checked, went back to the waiting room for another hour. Took over 2 hours to NEVER be seen, lots of people waiting for over an hour, will never go back.

George is a great dr.

Posted on March 27th, 2017

There migjt be a wait time but 100% worth it he does not let you get over medicated a good thing ive been going 9 years and he does really care about his patients ive read some of the bad posts and those people were being dishonest about george. A great dr and a good friend and in general concearned about each patient. ( mo )20

Dr. Sidhom best pain management doctor out there

Posted on January 5th, 2017

I have been seeing doctor Sidhom for some years now and let me tell u without him and his help I would be laying in bed unable to move. I love that he will not change or go against the rules when it comes to the meds he gives. He is by the book and I like that. When I get those epidural shots he is the only person I know that can find a vein to put in my iv. He is sweet and caring. The staff members are great and have been with him forever. I don't say it enough but that u dr Sidhom for giving me a better quality of life that I wouldn't have had without ur help with my back. Now if we could get the headaches under control that would be heavenly!!

been with him for years

Posted on August 7th, 2016

I have been with Dr, Sidhom for at least 10 years- he is a wonderful doctor and has gotten me through such pain. He has helped me maintain my function and lifestyle- His staff is caring and always take the time to talk with patients and help whenever they can! Yes the wait is lengthy but what doctors office isn't now a days? He is very compassionate and does listen- but from hearing others in the waiting room he is a stickler when it comes to adhering to the rules- He wants to ensure your not getting "doped" up on meds- no he wants to help you feel better to function and do things. I appreciate all that he has done for my family and myself. The better the Doctor the longer the wait- and he is worth waiting for.

Posted on June 14th, 2016

the wait time is redici,llious.i have waited 5 hours in the brandon office

Posted on February 3rd, 2016

I had to move to North Carolina,Michigan, Ohio,and then back to Florida, and in my travels I have been treated by quite a few pain mgmt physicians, some of which were tops in their field and others not so much, however Doctor Sidholm is and always will be my number one. He is an amazing physician and awesome person. He has a top notch office staff lead by Christina,office manager. I'm so very blessed to have Dr Sidholm and his staff treating my ailments

Wait and Wait, Get Insulted, then Wait Some More

Posted on December 7th, 2015

Dr. Sidhom is a wonderful pain management doctor, but he needs a second doc to help him. He has far too many patients, and the in-office wait time is usually 3-5 hours, moving through multiple waiting rooms before getting into a treatment room where you will wait some more. Some patients show up on time or early for their scheduled appointments, but don't get in to see the doctor at all. They have to return to the office a second day and wait for hours again to see him. They set appointments from 9am to 4pm even though Dr. Sidhom doesn't arrive until around 11am and leaves before 6pm. His office staff repeatedly drops the ball on issues communicated to Dr. Sidhom during an appointment as well as problems called in to his office in between appointments, and are often rude and dismissive over the phone AND in the office when the doc is not present. One staff member always tries to turn the table and lay a guilt trip on the patient as if she had gone out of her way to help when in reality she was the one who had dropped the ball. She is the same person who will raise her voice and get flustered when dealing with patients in the office. Sadly, I am seeking a new pain management doc in 2016, not because of the care I get from Dr. Sidhom, but because of the ongoing difficulty with his staff and the offensive wait times. I would not recommend him unless you cannot possibly find another qualified pain management physician, in which case I would say, be prepared to wait and remember to bring a full meal and a cushion for the very uncomfortable chairs in the 2nd & 3rd waiting rooms where you will sit to wait for the doctor.

IT'S NOT SIDHOM!!!!

Posted on November 8th, 2015

I found a Dr. that is caring, patient, listens and talks to you not AT you! Never condescending nor is he a bully. Will spend as long as it takes with you to get quality of your life the way it should be. In and out within 1/2 hour EVERY VISIT. ITS'S NOT SIDHOM!!!

APPT TAKES HALF A DAY

Posted on October 22nd, 2015

Appointments take 3 1/2-4 hours at least .The doctor only spends 3-5 minutes with you mostly dictating on the computer. He pushes you through his office quickly only asking a question or two. They are extremely overbooked. I've never had them to follow up after any visit or procedures . If I weren't locked in because of my insurance company I would change doctors. If not because of his lack of time with the patients then definitely the 4 torturous hours spent setting and waiting to only be pushed through.

patient for years

Posted on April 22nd, 2015

Too many bad people going there ,hes changing his ways for the non addicted patients ! 6 years had to go elsewhere. Would give me morphine, which we had tried before with failed success,but nothing different because a positive thc test ?? Staff have zero nursing degrees !!! Also had a staff member tell me if i didn't like waiting hours with my month ahead appt, there were other doctors i could go to !!! I did like him years ago ...

Posted on March 28th, 2015

Be aware after any years with Dr. Sidhom I never received treatment without waiting a minimum of 4 Hours this was at every appointment. Over several years. He dosnt care that your time is important to you.