A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gilbert Wise:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gilbert Wise, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Nephrocalcinosis)
- Male Genital Disesases
- Male Urogenital Diseases
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer (Transitional Cell Carcinoma)
- Urinary Bladder Disorders
- Urinary Catheterization
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Urologic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Wise graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wise has 13 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gilbert Wise MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Gilbert Wise practice?
- Dr. Gilbert Wise has 1 office location.
Dr. Gilbert Wise practices Urology near New York, NY.
See New York Urologists.