A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gilbert Wise, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 17 Areas, including Enlarged Prostate Prostatic Hyperplasia, General Urology, and Kidney Cancer.14 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wise graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wise has 14 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Columbia
- New York Presbyterian Weill Cornell
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wise accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Gilbert Wise:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gilbert J. Wise practice?
Dr. Gilbert Wise practices Urology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Urologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Gil Wise, Dr. Gilberto Wise