A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gilbert Wise:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wise
Hysterectomy Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about hysterectomy operations and types of procedures for removal of the uterus.Before Visiting Dr. Wise Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gilbert Wise, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Nephrocalcinosis)
- Male Genital Disesases
- Male Urogenital Diseases
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer (Transitional Cell Carcinoma)
- Urinary Bladder Disorders
- Urinary Catheterization
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Urologic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Wise graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wise has 13 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gilbert Wise MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Gilbert Wise practice?
- Dr. Gilbert Wise has 1 office location.
Dr. Gilbert Wise practices Urology near New York, NY.
See New York Urologists.