A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Hanes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Hanes, Neurologist, Critical Care Practitioner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Hanes, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Essential Tremor
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Parkinson Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanes graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Hanes has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Hanes MD is a male Neurologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory Hanes practice?
- Dr. Gregory Hanes has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Hanes practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Sarasota, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Venice, FL.
See Sarasota Neurologists.