Learn more about Dr. Gregory Hanes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Hanes, Neurologist, Critical Care Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Hanes, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Essential Tremor
- Movement Disorders
- Parkinson Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanes graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Hanes has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hanes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregory Hanes practice?
Dr. Gregory Hanes practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Neurologists.