A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guoping Xu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Guoping Xu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Guoping Xu, MD, MS is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Xu graduated from Anhui Medical University, Hefei. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Xu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Washington County Hospital - Hagerstown
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Guoping James Xu MD and MS is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Guoping J. Xu practice?
- Dr. Guoping Xu has 1 office location.
Dr. Guoping Xu practices Family Medicine near Frederick, MD.
See Frederick Primary Care Doctors.