A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hal Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hal Clark is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hal Cliford Clark MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Hal C. Clark practice?
- Dr. Hal Clark has 1 office location.
Dr. Hal Clark practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Lynchburg, VA.
See Lynchburg Internists and Lynchburg Infectious Disease Doctors.