Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms and doctors who treat it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Harold Van Bosse
Dr. Harold Van Bosse, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Surgery and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Van Bosse is affiliated with Shriners Hospital-Philadelphia, Hamot Medical Center and Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Harold Van Bosse has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Harold Van Bosse is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Scott Kozin
General Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi30
Dr. Joshua Pahys
Orthopedic Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi10
Dr. Corinna Franklin
Pediatric Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi12