A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold van Bosse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold van Bosse, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Prader-Willi Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. van Bosse graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. van Bosse has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hamot Medical Center
- UPMC Horizon
- Nyu Hospitals Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold J P van Bosse MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Harold J. van Bosse practice?
- Dr. Harold van Bosse has 1 office location.
Dr. Harold van Bosse practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Erie, PA.
See Erie Orthopedic Surgeons.