A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hashim Alani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hashim Alani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Alani graduated from University Of Baghdad.
Dr. Alani has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hashim M Alani MD is a male Plastic Surgeon and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Hashim M. Alani practice?
- Dr. Hashim Alani has 4 office locations.
Dr. Hashim Alani practices Plastic Surgery near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Bloomfield Hills, MI.
See Southfield Surgeons.