Family Practitioner, General Practitioner

2515 Park Marina Dr
Ste 103
Redding, Redding, CA 96001
530-241-7477
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
Mar 16th, 2014

Stay away for your health. Very difficult to get prescriptions filled as they are called in when reminded several times. Reception area staff are generally courteous, but back office are dreadful.

|  Really listens  |  show details
Nov 26th, 2012

Dr. Herold actually looks at you and listens when you're talking with her. I feel like she really hears what I'm saying and gets the full picture before writing in the file, plus she truly seems to care about how I'm feeling. Very helpful but also lets you have input into your care and options. I highly recommend her to anyone who wants to be informed and involved in their healthcare. I really feel like she is more able to think outside the box and not just refer to books and prescriptions. Thank you!

|  show details
Mar 15th, 2012

She is the best!

|  Nice but did not spend much time  |  show details
Sep 18th, 2011

Dr. Herold is a nice person, but not assertive in getting needed information from specialists (she actually told me she is intimidated by a certain specialist). Also, before one appt. I let the receptionist know I needed some time, because I had a couple of issues going on. Patients were stacked up. Not great overall experiences.

|  Nice Dr.  |  show details
by Julie and Brandon Gillespie on May 10th, 2010

I am new to Redding but after getting several recommendations from friends and other Docs we settled on Heidi Herold, MD.Very nice office staff, helpful. Dr.Herold was very helpful, kind and caring. She gave my husband and I physicals and she gave us many options to consider. She was knowledgable. I hope our future with her is as bright as our first encounter. We are pleased to be patients with her practice.

|  Easy Going  |  show details
Oct 6th, 2009

Dr. Herold is an easy going Dr. that will spend time talking with you without making you feel like you are wasting her time.