Ophthalmologists, Surgical Specialist
Retina Specialists
2625 Bolton Boone Dr
Desoto, TX 75115
972-283-1516
Locations and availability (9)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
Apr 23rd, 2013

he is the best dr I have seen he take good care off you

|  Professional  |  show details
Dec 1st, 2012

Dr Choi found my lem very quickly after i had 1 local other Dr fail to pick up on 3 retna tears. there is too much to say to write here about his professionalism and his easy going personality. he connects with his Patients and treats them with an approach they can easily understand. every appointment has been within a minute or 2 of the appointment time. my surgery was as he explained. i would trust him with my Grandchildrens Eyes.

|  Dr. Choi is great!  |  show details
Oct 2nd, 2012

His staff is wonderful. Everyone put me at ease. Dr. Choi gave my eyes a great exam! He eplains everything in terms that I could understand.

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
May 4th, 2012

The staff is very friendly and helpful. I have never seen a doctor so punctual. Dr Choi was very clear on what he was going to do and very knowledgeable about my condition. Very accurate in my diagnose! Very very pleased !! I will recommend Doctor Choi and his staff to a friend!

|  show details
by Denise Wilkins on Apr 26th, 2010

Dr. Choi was able to work my emergency appointment into his schedule. I had no idea what was going on with my sight until I went to him. He made me feel like I was his only patient, taking time to make sure I understood what my medical prognosis was what steps to take next. He is a true Medical Proffesional and I very well regarded in his field.