A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hitendra Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hitendra Shah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chelation Therapy
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Nutritional Support
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Dr. Vaishampayan Memorial Medical College, Solapur. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Shah has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Community Hospital
- Temple Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hitendra Hirachand Shah MD is a male General Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Hitendra H. Shah practice?
- Dr. Hitendra Shah has 1 office location.
Dr. Hitendra Shah practices General Practice near Diamond Bar, CA.
See Diamond Bar General Practitioners.