A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hitendra Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hitendra Shah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chelation Therapy
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Nutritional Support
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Dr. Vaishampayan Memorial Medical College, Solapur. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shah has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Community Hospital
- Temple Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hitendra Hirachand Shah MD is a male General Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Hitendra H. Shah practice?
- Dr. Hitendra Shah has 4 office locations.
Dr. Hitendra Shah practices General Practice near Diamond Bar, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Panorama City, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Diamond Bar General Practitioners.