A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hoda Elzawahry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hoda Elzawahry is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hoda Elzawahry, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Elzawahry graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Elzawahry has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bay Medical Center
- Gulf Coast Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hoda Kamel Elzawahry MD is a female Neurologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Hoda K. Elzawahry practice?
- Dr. Hoda Elzawahry has 1 office location.
Dr. Hoda Elzawahry practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Panama City, FL.
See Panama City Neurologists.