Learn more about Dr. Homayoun Tabandeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Homayoun Tabandeh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tabandeh
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Tabandeh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Homayoun Tabandeh, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Bacterial Eye Infections
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Diseases
- Eye Injuries
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Tabandeh graduated from St. George's Hospital Medical School, London, England. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tabandeh has 53 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Homayoun Tabandeh MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Homayoun Tabandeh practice?
- Dr. Homayoun Tabandeh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Homayoun Tabandeh practices Ophthalmology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Beverly Hills, CA.
See Los Angeles Ophthalmologists.