A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Homayoun Tabandeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Homayoun Tabandeh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Homayoun Tabandeh, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Bacterial Eye Infections
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Diseases
- Eye Injuries
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Tabandeh graduated from St. George's Hospital Medical School, London, England. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tabandeh has 53 hospital affiliations:
- Garfield Medical Center
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Homayoun Tabandeh MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Homayoun Tabandeh practice?
- Dr. Homayoun Tabandeh has 11 office locations.
Dr. Homayoun Tabandeh practices Ophthalmology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Beverly Hills, CA and Valley Village, CA.
See Los Angeles Ophthalmologists.