A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Homayoun Tabandeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Homayoun Tabandeh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Homayoun Tabandeh, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Bacterial Eye Infections
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Diseases
- Eye Injuries
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Tabandeh graduated from St. George's Hospital Medical School, London, England. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tabandeh has 54 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tabandeh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Homayoun Tabandeh practice?
Dr. Homayoun Tabandeh practices Ophthalmology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Beverly Hills, CA and Valley Village, CA.
See Los Angeles Ophthalmologists.