Learn more about Dr. Homayoun Tabandeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Homayoun Tabandeh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tabandeh
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Tabandeh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Homayoun Tabandeh, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Bacterial Eye Infections
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Diseases
- Eye Injuries
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Tabandeh graduated from St. George's Hospital Medical School, London, England. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tabandeh has 53 hospital affiliations:
- Garfield Medical Center
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Homayoun Tabandeh MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Homayoun Tabandeh practice?
- Dr. Homayoun Tabandeh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Homayoun Tabandeh practices Ophthalmology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Beverly Hills, CA.
See Los Angeles Ophthalmologists.