Dr. Howard Levin MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

1.3

no change

November 7th, 2015
You suck ; very unprofessional ; rude
I went for an IME. As soon as I arrived in the examination room he asked me if I was feeling ok and asked me to bend my back. I was not fully healed at the time and could barely even walk and carry out everyday duties. He forced the bend in my back and I screamed. He accused me of faking it while I was in severe pain. Showing him all my recent MRI's , my evidence for my pain due to injuries, he still commented ,"I find no orthopedic disability based on the physical examination at this time. This is also based upon the available medical documentation, which was reviewed. This individual is capable of returning to work with no restrictions." He had made several inappropriate comments that made me feel worse emotionally. I've met a lot of doctors who are specialized to treat me and have said I was incapable of going back to work (i.e.- pain management doctors, spine surgeons, neurosurgeons, etc.) Mr. Levin is a doctor who is unfit in his profession, misleads his patients despite 38 years in his practice, and is only chasing the money.

October 12th, 2015
"Faux" doctor: No morality, ethics, or credibility
A quack of a "doctor". A "faux" human being, devoid of any and all moral ethics. He conducts his "examinations" visually only withhis range ofmorion "ruler" and omits all supporting diagnostic testing, ie ctscans, xrays,mris, EMGs, when determining his "diagnosis", a joke of a determination. He made several borderline inappropriate comments and weird statements which led to a feeling of discomfort and unease. I highly advise anyone with a heartbeat to avoid contact with him at all costs. What goes around comes around, and I pray for his soul.

October 9th, 2015
Dr? I don think so...
He spent about 30 seconds with me. He never looked me in the eye and conducted the entire appointment with his back to me. His review of me was inaccurate.

February 22nd, 2015
Deserves to be in jail!
He is a crooked man. Only in it for the money. I got a negative IME because of his lies. I have multiple diagnostic tests proving my injuries and I have gone to two other physicians whom told me the same thing about my injuries. This so called doctor is a fraud and lies and does not check the patient. I brought him my MRI's and he didn't look at them, he took all of two minutes to examine me. He is a criminal with all of his lies.

August 22nd, 2014
Untrue
This man is a disgrace he lies and doesn't even check the MRI or X-rays he gives doctors a bad name. I am going to my lawyer to prove his statements are false I have reports from 3 other doctors that say the same thing . He doctor Howard do you feel good about yourself a 5 min exam really tells you a lot come on go back to being a dentist