Internists, Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

207 S San Anita Ave
Suite 335
San Gabriel, CA 91776
626-576-1214
Locations and availability (5)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Nining on Dec 18th, 2013

Dr. Chou is a very patient and kind doctor. She did take time to explain to me and my mother about my condition and why it justified a surgery. Everything was carried out as planned, and the surgery and recovery were all smooth. I like that she was not in a hurry, very gentle and reassuring. Her office is effectively run. A staff member Ricole was very helpful. When I cannot make the phone call at work, my mother helped me and Ricole was also very helpful answering her questions. I was very satisfied with the whole experience.

Sep 12th, 2012

Dr Chou was great when the time came to deliver my baby. I've had two children and she was amazing with the deliver with both...Thanks again Dr Chou...I've read reviews stating that she is too soft spoken...but I believe the manner in how she speaks, does not matter with knowing factually that your physician is going to deliver your child safely into this world.

Feb 4th, 2012

She is really a good doctor! She cares about me during my pregnancy! And she is so professional that she always gives me the correct advice! i really recommond this wonderful doctor!

|  Highly recommend Dr. Chou  |  show details
Jan 16th, 2011

Dr. Chou is awesome. She delivered my two babies at Huntington Hospital. I am so happy that she is my doctor. My first one was delivered by my first Ob's associate after I saw him during the entire pregnancy. It was a awful and traumatic experience. Dr. Chou is kind and genuine. Very professional and experienced.

Sep 16th, 2010

Dr. Chou is a great doctor who is gentle and seems very caring towards her patients. However, her staff is completely unprofessional, and after 3 years with this doctor I will not be returning. The latest gaffe by a specific receptionist left me speechless and uncomfortable knowing she (the receptionist) has access to my medical records. She obviously made a mistake as it was clear by the expression on her face, yet I was offered no apology as she began to blame me for her errors. Just like any other business, the people you hire to face your clients need to be competent as their behavior reflects your business.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Jul 11th, 2010

Dr. Chou is the best. I have been seeing her for more than seven years. She is very professional and kind. She goes out of her way to help me after I lost my job/insurance last year. She is just awesome.

|  Cold hands  |  show details
Nov 10th, 2009

she did not bother to use warm gel, warm speculum, or very much lubricant when performing my exam. as a woman you think she would treat her patients the same way she would want to be treated.

Jul 28th, 2009

Dr. Chou is very professional and caring. She is a great doctor. She is gentle and sweet. I have seen her for over seven years and could not be happier with her.

|  CINDY CHOU THE GREATEST  |  show details
by Elizabeth Garibay on Jul 9th, 2009

I had a great experience with Dr.Chou, I had a high risk pregnancy, I had a premature baby, she was very caring supportive about my high risk pregnancy. I had my baby in June2007. During my pregnancy I had gallbladder stones. The worst feeling ever, having stones. Dr. Chou and her nurses were all very friendly and nice. I had a c-section, you can't not see my incision at all. Healed very quickly. I am very happy with her service. I feel very thankful, very blessed that she was my OB Dr. Great job. Yes, Dr. Chou is a little shy, a little quiet, however the most important thing is she gets the job done. I came online to search if she accepts Medical Patients. I ran into this servy, and I just had to give my opinion on Cindy Chou. She is the greatest.Thank You

|  Do NOT visit her Sierra Madre office...PLEASE!!!  |  show details
by Concerned Patient on Jan 29th, 2009

I had my first visit with Dr. Chou at her Sierra Madre office. First of all, although I kept callig their office as soon as I had missed my first period, I had to beg and yell to get an appointment before the 13th week of my pregnancy. The idiot receptionist kept assuring me it was ok not to see the doctor during the first 3 months of my pregnancy. I knew she was way off base, especially for someone who is passed 35 and can be considered a high risk. I finally made an appointment to see the doctor for the 8th week of my pregnancy. It was a complete disaster. Although I had an appointment, I had to wait over 2 (yes 2) hours before I was seen. The instruments that this facility provides for vaginal exams are NOT disposable (and I'm not sure if they're even well sanitized as they seemed rusted). And, they have no nurses to draw blood or even take a urine sample. They send you to a lab for a simple urine analysis. They rarely answer their phones, and if they do, you will either be placed on hold or the receptionist is just as clueless as most of the staff. Furthermore, the facility is small and shared with several other doctors, so you have men walking about all the exam rooms with very little to no privacy. Dr. Chou seems great... but please stay away from her Sierra Madre office, visit her at her San Gabriel office instead. I wish I knew this before I went to that dust infested craphole!

|  What an Awesome Doctor  |  show details
by Renee DeVillez (Mother to Nicole Martinez, Grandmother to Nathan Martinez) on Oct 15th, 2008

I'm a first time Grandma, watching my Baby having a Baby. Dr. Chou was great, she was gentle, caring, showed concerned when needed and had all the answers to every question a new Mom would want to know. I've dealt with a lot of Doctors in my time and I think she is one of the more exceptional ones. Thank you Dr. Chou for making my Daughters pregnancy as comfortable and easy as possible.

|  Patient Doctor  |  show details
by Angela on Sep 24th, 2008

Very soft spoken and expremly nice. Feel very comportable with her.

Aug 1st, 2008

Dr. Cindy Chou is a very nice doctor but very quiet. I would not recommend her for people are experiencing first time pregnancy. You need to come in prepared with questions since she is not informative at all unless you're asking the questions. Due to providing lack of information to first time parents about preterm labor, etc, we lost ours.

|  GREAT DOCTOR TO CHOSE  |  show details
by THUSHARI on Jul 14th, 2008

She is an excellent doctor who has lots of patience. She is very knowlegeable in her subject and very friendly. I got a very good care from her from the biggining to the delivery of my baby. I recommend her very much.