Dr. Itrish Scott-Brown Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Itrish Scott-Brown?

Posted on March 2nd, 2017

Most attentive, observant, and thorough Doctor ever in my 70 years. Diagnosed and treated a problem I had suffered for decades and first visit she changed my life. Qualities you would want in a Doctor .

Posted on August 8th, 2016

Dr. Scott Brown is very professional, yet she displays a caring attitude and asks a lot of questions as she evaluates you. I do like the rapport between physician and patient as I feel it provides the physician critical knowledge as to your overall disposition and attitude. I am 69 and am of the opinion that Dr. Scott Brown ranks among the best physicians. I could not have chosen better.

Posted on July 22nd, 2016

Very good Doctor!

Posted on February 11th, 2016

Dr. Scott-Brown is the best physician I have ever seen. She is very pro-active towards your health care. She takes the time the answer all my questions, and before I even enter the room to see her, she has reviewed my tests results and has a plan established. I drive 1 1/2 hours just to see her.

Do Not Recommend for Complicated Cases

Posted on October 27th, 2015

Dr. Scott-Brown is the worst doctor I have ever seen and I have seen more than a few. I chose her as my new PCP because she stated in her youtube video that she liked complex cases and cared about her doctor patient relationship. She was rude and flippant throughout the entire visit and didn't listen to any of my concerns. When she stated inaccurate information about my medical history, I tried to correct her but she didn't listen and instead logged it into my patient chart. She then declared after ten minutes that she didn't think she could help me before proceeding to suggest I see a specialist in an area which had already been ruled out. I don't recommend her for any complicated cases; at best, she is qualified to treat minor cases such as the sniffles.

Posted on February 5th, 2015

I know Doctor's are busy and have demanding schedules, but when I am a patient, I expect the time to be taken with me, so that I understand what my diagnoises is and to understand the treatment(s). She takes the time to make sure you understand what is being done and what will be done. Thanks Dr. Itrish Scott-Brown.

Posted on July 7th, 2010

If you are looking for attentive as well as expert health care, I highly recommend Dr. Scott-Brown. Due to relocation I regretfully have to go to another physician, but the past 3 years under her care have far exceeded my expectations.

Posted on August 23rd, 2009

very caring, competent doctor - would recommend to friends

Posted on September 15th, 2017