Dr. James Kanellakos Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Kanellakos?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. James Kanellakos?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 19th, 2017

From first my appointment with Dr. Kanellakos, and then on through Total Hip Replacement and followup appointments, Dr. Kanellakos was amazing. He is extremely knowledgeable, professional and understandable. I would recommend him to anyone needing expert Total Hip Replacement (and I mean expert. As I said, he is an amazing Doctor.

June 8th, 2017

Really excellent care for broken hip

June 8th, 2017

Dr. Kanellakos is the best, he has a wonderful bed side manner and his staff are FANTASTIC espically Terry, Viviana and Kelsey They have wonderful nurses and x-ray tech. In my book there the BEST. God be with them all. My husband Gary Barnish felt very pleased and comfortable with the doctor and staff

May 13th, 2017

Excellent doctor. Great care and very knowledgeable

March 29th, 2017

Outstanding for hip surgery

I was seeing another doctor for my osteoarthritis in this practice for years, but when it came time for surgery, I was moved over to Dr. Kanellakos, who specializes in hip surgery (I had an anterior). I can’t recommend Dr. K highly enough. He is thoroughly professional, uses the latest techniques and tools, is extremely patient with questions, answers them in understandable language, and the outcome of the surgery itself has been truly amazing. I experienced very little pain while in recovery (I used only Tylenol for about a week and a half), and his team, both in and out of the hospital, were very approachable and helpful. It was my first-ever surgery and if I had to do the other hip, I wouldn’t hesitate to go right back to him.

December 21st, 2016

hip replacement

I have a wonderful normal hip thanks to Dr. Kanellakos! I am very pleased with his work.

November 8th, 2016

Had a total knee replacement and couldn't be more happier! Great doctor. Good with explanations and ease in answering my questions in ways I could understand. Office staff is very friendly. Easy to make appointments, quick to return phone calls and wait in office isn't too bad!

October 5th, 2016

Bilateral Hip Surgery

I had excellent results from the surgery and the PT afterwards, after approx 3 months moved the clock back three or more years in terms of walking, climbing stairs etc.

September 16th, 2016

Extremely pleased

From the very first appointment, I was very comfortable with Dr. Kanellakos, found him and his staff friendly and easy to talk to and was totally confident in his capabilities.

June 16th, 2016

Dr. Kenellakos and Summit Medical Group Staff

I had a total hip replacement done by Dr. Kenellakos. From the first day that I saw him in the office throughout the entire process I was impressed with with him and the entire staff. Dr. K was attentive to my needs and did not rush me through the many questions I had. I received a phone call from him personally 3 days prior to surgery to ask if I had any further questions or concerns and again he was attentive and patient with my numerous questions. Some of which I am sure were repetitive. Dr. K and his staff follow up thoroughly and when I or anyone attending to me has called the office, they received a return call with answers within an hour. I experienced little to no pain after surgery and my arthritic pain is completely gone. This is an excellent staff and Dr. K is an amazing surgeon. I feel I couldn't be in better hands. Thanks for giving me my pain free walking back Dr. K and staff.

May 23rd, 2016

Pleased & Thankful!

The best doctor I experienced in the 7 years that I suffered with hip pain! Dr. Kanellakos is calm, kind, attentive and he did an excellent job replacing my hip. He gave me a new hip, a new lease on life and I am so incredibly pleased and thankful!

May 17th, 2016

Dr. Kanellakos and his staff at the Randolph.NJ facility have always been complete professionals in every aspect of any of my visits, Dr. K has a very good demeanor and explains everything completely, His visits following hip surgery were especially helpful and appreciated. The office staff are also always friendly and professional.