A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Bradley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Bradley, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Plastic Surgeon, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bradley
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bradley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Bradley, MD, MS is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hip Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Bradley graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Bradley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Upmc St Margaret
- UPMC South Side
- UPMC Shadyside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Philip Bradley MD and MS is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James P. Bradley practice?
- Dr. James Bradley has 1 office location.
- Dr. James Bradley practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Aspinwall, PA.