A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Bradley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Bradley, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Plastic Surgeon, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bradley
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bradley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Bradley, MD, MS is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hip Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Bradley graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Bradley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Upmc St Margaret
- UPMC South Side
- UPMC Shadyside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Philip Bradley MD and MS is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James P. Bradley practice?
- Dr. James Bradley has 1 office location.
- Dr. James Bradley practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Aspinwall, PA.