A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Passmore is Excellent. Dr. Passmore has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Passmore, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Passmore graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Passmore has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Harris Methodist H E B
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Passmore accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James Passmore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James A. Passmore practice?
Dr. James Passmore practices Ophthalmology near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lewisville, TX and Dallas, TX.
See Plano Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Passmore, Dr. Jacob Passmore, Dr. Jacques Passmore, Dr. Jaime Passmore