Family Physicians, General Practitioner
2617 E Chapman Ave
Ste 205
Orange, CA 92869
714-538-6822
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Dr. V  |  show details
by Heather P. on Mar 27th, 2014

Sometimes you wait a little after your appointment time but the wait is well worth it! Her bedside manner is wonderful, she is competent and takes her time to listen to and address ALL of your concerns.

|  Best Dr. ever  |  show details
Dec 21st, 2010

She really cares and listens to her patients. She is honest, thoroughand is open to alternative treatments.

|  Outstanding  |  show details
Sep 24th, 2010

Dr. V has been my doctor for 10 years, and although I live in LA now, I still will not change Drs. She is thorough, professional, and sees you as a person and not just a number. She is a phenomenal doctor and person, and I feel lucky that she is my doctor.

|  show details
Jul 15th, 2010

Dr V. is an absolutly wonderful doctor and person. I feel lucky to have her as my doc.

|  excellence in the human condition  |  show details
by Susan Ginn on May 28th, 2010

Dr Viltuznik is very compassionate, caring, and honest. She truly does care about her patients and is very sweet, takes time with them and she feels like a great dr and a good friend as well. I highly recommend her. She is from the old school where she spends quality time with her patients and shows deep care and concern for them both as a patient and as a human being. I just love her. She is current on the conditions we are living in during this recession, depression, and tries to put her patients at ease and she always gives me a hug on the way out. She is a wonderful woman and human being. This world is lucky to have her in it.

|  Dr V is the BEST!  |  show details
Mar 1st, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr.V for about 10 years.She is simply the best!

|  Caring physician and a loving human being  |  show details
by Suzi on Nov 10th, 2009

I would never consider changing Dr's. Dr V is very professional and also very caring, compassionate and puts me at ease every time I go in. She always, always enters your room with a big smile and how are you sweetheart? She means every word of it also. I have other friends who go to her and everyone loves her. I enjoy talking with her. She is an adorable person and is beyond kind.She will always be my Dr.

|  Love Her!  |  show details
by Teri on Sep 21st, 2009

When considering how very difficult it is to get an appointment, one would think I would have changed doctors years ago. The problem has not improved any over the years, but once you get into see her, you forget because she is so caring and professional. I lately found that my eye doctor has changed to a system where I can make appointments on line. I hope Dr. V considers this.

|  Dr V is the Best  |  show details
by E on Apr 17th, 2009

An awesome, caring doctor. A very loving and kind person!

|  Dr V equals prime care  |  show details
by Lisa Valentich on Apr 29th, 2008

I've been going to Dr. V for about 4 years now and she is by far the most compassionate, understanding and knowledgable doctor I've seen. She is very comforting with issues and is very attentive to me. I am the her only concern when it is my appointment time. And she always listens patiently and is never rushed. She always answers my questions and if she doesn't know the answer she tries to find out. She is ultimately one of the best doctors ever.