Dr. Janja Viltuznik MD Patient Reviews

LOVE DR V!!!
REFERRED BY A FRIEND LOVE HER SHE'S AMAZING-

June 10th, 2015
OLYMPIC GOLD MEDAL FIVE STAR PHYSICIAN
Dr V is a compassionate, caring, doesn't pull any punches, no-nonsense physician who genuinely cares for her patients both personally and professionally. I do not recommend doctors easily yet I have referred 6 people to Dr V all of whom are thrilled with her care. There are no words that can be put on paper to adequately describe this wonderful woman and physician. She is tiny but mighty. She comes flying into the hospital with her white coat flapping and people get out of her way. When I've had occasion to be taken to the ER from work and am being attended to by nurses at St. Joseph's Hospital, they ask who my PTP is, when I say Dr. V ....eyebrows got up and I've been told "we better take good care of you or she will have our a....es." When the Lord created Janja He threw away the mold.

October 1st, 2014
Doctor appointment
After reviewing Dr. Viltuznik profile and knowing that the office is accepting new patients including patient with United Healthcare insurance, I called in for appointment. Unfortunately, the office denied my insurance. I have never had a change to see this doctor. The rating of 1 star is for misleading information about insurance acceptance.

March 27th, 2014
Dr. V
Sometimes you wait a little after your appointment time but the wait is well worth it! Her bedside manner is wonderful, she is competent and takes her time to listen to and address ALL of your concerns.

December 21st, 2010
Best Dr. ever
She really cares and listens to her patients. She is honest, thoroughand is open to alternative treatments.

September 24th, 2010
Outstanding
Dr. V has been my doctor for 10 years, and although I live in LA now, I still will not change Drs. She is thorough, professional, and sees you as a person and not just a number. She is a phenomenal doctor and person, and I feel lucky that she is my doctor.

July 15th, 2010
Dr V. is an absolutly wonderful doctor and person. I feel lucky to have her as my doc.

May 28th, 2010
excellence in the human condition
Dr Viltuznik is very compassionate, caring, and honest. She truly does care about her patients and is very sweet, takes time with them and she feels like a great dr and a good friend as well. I highly recommend her. She is from the old school where she spends quality time with her patients and shows deep care and concern for them both as a patient and as a human being. I just love her. She is current on the conditions we are living in during this recession, depression, and tries to put her patients at ease and she always gives me a hug on the way out. She is a wonderful woman and human being. This world is lucky to have her in it.

March 1st, 2010
Dr V is the BEST!
I have been a patient of Dr.V for about 10 years.She is simply the best!

November 10th, 2009
Caring physician and a loving human being
I would never consider changing Dr's. Dr V is very professional and also very caring, compassionate and puts me at ease every time I go in. She always, always enters your room with a big smile and how are you sweetheart? She means every word of it also. I have other friends who go to her and everyone loves her. I enjoy talking with her. She is an adorable person and is beyond kind.She will always be my Dr.

September 21st, 2009
Love Her!
When considering how very difficult it is to get an appointment, one would think I would have changed doctors years ago. The problem has not improved any over the years, but once you get into see her, you forget because she is so caring and professional. I lately found that my eye doctor has changed to a system where I can make appointments on line. I hope Dr. V considers this.

April 17th, 2009
Dr V is the Best
An awesome, caring doctor. A very loving and kind person!