A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Javier Quintana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Quintana
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Quintana Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Javier Quintana, MD, PHD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Quintana graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Barcelona.
Dr. Quintana has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Greater Los Angeles Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Javier Quintana MD and PHD is a male Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Javier Quintana practice?
- Dr. Javier Quintana has 1 office location.
Dr. Javier Quintana practices Psychiatry near North Hills, CA.
See North Hills Psychiatrists.