A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Stern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Stern graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Stern has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Prince George's Hospital Center
- Doctor's Community Hospital
- Howard County General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Ivan Stern MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jay I. Stern practice?
- Dr. Jay Stern has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jay Stern practices Internal Medicine near Hyattsville, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Ellicott City, MD and Crownsville, MD.
See Hyattsville Internists.