A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jean Katow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jean Katow is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jean Katow, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Katow graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Katow has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- Vista Hospital of South Bay
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jean Phyllis Katow MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jean P. Katow practice?
- Dr. Jean Katow has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jean Katow practices Ophthalmology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA and Gardena, CA.
See Los Angeles Ophthalmologists.