A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jean Katow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jean Katow is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Katow
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Katow Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jean Katow, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Katow graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Katow has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- Vista Hospital of South Bay
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jean P Katow MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jean P. Katow practice?
- Dr. Jean Katow has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jean Katow practices Ophthalmology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Gardena, CA and Torrance, CA.
See Los Angeles Ophthalmologists.